1) First, you need a Twitter account for your company, classroom, group, organization, team, etc. If you don't already have an existing Twitter account like this, you will need to create one at Twitter.com. Learn More
2) Connect the "Group" Twitter account with GroupTweet. Learn More
3) Contributors can now Tweet from your Twitter account in two ways: Either by logging in to your GroupTweet dashboard or directly from their personal Twitter accounts - no need to login to a new website! Learn More
4) GroupTweet will guide you through adding contributors and configuring your settings.
5) You can enable message moderation under GroupTweet settings so you can test out GroupTweet without worrying any accidental Tweets will be published live from your account. If message moderation is enabled, Tweets will be held in a moderation queue and only published after you click approve.
As always, contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Already have a GroupTweet account? Sign in.